Designed for swimming and water activities
- GOO.N Swimming Pants are diapers made for a snug fit, even in the pool. Developed purely for swimming, these diapers do not swell, and allow your baby to move freely in water.
- Cute designs make swimming pants more fun to wear!
Please be advised:
• This diaper is specifically designed for water use. Therefore, this product does not contain the same absorptive polymers required to function as a regular diaper.
• Not a reusable product.
|Individual packaging size
- 3 sheets 320 x 190 x 95 mm
- 12 sheets 170 x 168 x 145 mm
(Height x width x depth)
||Surface material: Polyolefin non-woven fabric
Water absorbent: Cotton pulp Absorbent paper
Waterproof material: Polyolefin film
Elastic material: Polyurethane
binder: Styrene-based synthetic resin, etc.
- Please use it while paying attention to your child's physical condition and safety.
- The use of swimming pants does not completely prevent the flow of fecal urine.
- It does not prevent stools in the water, urine components from flowing out, and infection by bacteria.
- You may not be able to use some public facilities.
- Since it does not contain water-absorbing polymer, it cannot be used as a normal disposable diaper
- Keep swimming trunks out of the reach of children so they are not in the mouth.
- Please avoid storing in a place where the temperature becomes high, such as near a heater, or in the car for a long time.
- This is a single-use swimsuit, so please do not wash it. If you accidentally wash the clothes, the contents of the swimming pants may attach to other clothes. In that case, wash thoroughly with water.
- Please change dirty swimming pants frequently.
- Please dispose of the stool attached to the swimming pants in the toilet.
- Roll it with the dirty part inside and treat it so that it does not become unsanitary.
- Do not throw your swimming pants in the toilet.
- Take the swimming pants you used when you went out.
- Take care of the storage location to avoid accidental ingestion or stuffiness in your throat
- Dispose immediately after use.
- After opening, store it hygienically to prevent dust and insects from entering it.