Good Night Night Kids Pad
Kids size (underwear size guideline: 90-140 cm)
For those worried about bedwetting measures for children.
Comfortable for parents and children in the morning♪ Do not wet your pajamas or sheets!
- *There is no product before and after. Either can be used.
|Individual packaging size
(Height x width x depth)
||Surface material: Polyolefin non-woven fabric
Water absorbing material: Cotton-like pulp, polymer water absorbing material
Absorbing paper: Polyolefin non-woven fabric
Waterproof material: Polyolefin film
Fastening material: Styrene synthetic resin, etc.
Elastic material: Polyurethane
Binder: Styrene synthetic resin, etc.
- Even if you put it on correctly, if there is a gap or a gap, we recommend that you use it together with cloth training pants, etc., where the rubber is firm and difficult to slip.
- Keep the paper pad out of reach of children to prevent it from getting into the mouth. Also, be careful when handling the release paper (Hakushiri) so that you do not swallow it.
- If it does not suit your skin, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- The polymeric water absorbent material inside the paper pad becomes a jelly when absorbing water, but it is safe to touch the skin of children.
- Do not place in places with high temperature, such as near a heating appliance.
- As it is a paper pad, please do not wash it. If you accidentally wash the clothes, the contents of the paper pad may stick to other clothes. In that case, wash thoroughly with water.
- Replace the dirty paper pad as soon as possible.
- Do not apply the tape directly to your skin.
- Take care of the storage location to prevent accidental ingestion or stuffiness in your throat, and dispose of immediately after use.
- Please dispose of the stool adhering to the paper pad in the toilet.
- Roll it with the dirty part inside, and treat it so that it does not become unsanitary.
- Do not throw the paper pad in the toilet.
- Follow your local rules for disposing of paper pads after use.
- Take home the paper pad you used when you went out.
- After opening, store it hygienically to prevent dust and insects from entering it.
- *this is a Japanese product and label on the item is only written in Japanese *above is a machine translation and may include obscure expression