Kao Attack High Penetration Reset Power Laundry Detergent Powder 800g
With Oxygen-based Bleaching / Softening Agent
Attack reset power is a combination of Wide Higher EX power and a sterilizing and deodorizing ingredient jointly developed to powerfully clean the gym clothes and socks from tough dirt to yellow.
99% sterilization * makes it comfortable even when the room is dry!
It is so beautiful that it can be mistaken for washing by putting it on.
Contains bleach and softener.
There is also a refill pack.
It can also be used for drum type washing machines.
● Contains fluorescent agent
● Recommends rinsing twice
● Refreshing fresh floral scent
* Not all bacteria are removed
|Product name||Synthetic detergent for laundry|
|Use||For cotton, linen and synthetic fibers|
|Component||Surfactant [23%, polyoxyethylene alkyl ether, sodium linear alkylbenzene sulfonate], water softener (aluminosilicate), alkali agent (carbonate), process agent (sulfate), bleach, dispersant , Softening agents, optical brighteners, enzymes
> ingredient information
|Fragrance||Fresh floral scent|
|Check first before washing||1. The following do not use the clothing with a handling display of.
2. This product contains a fluorescent agent . Light-colored cotton and garments may become whitish, so use a detergent that does not contain fluorescent agents.
3. In order to prevent undissolved residue and unevenness of the fluorescent agent, sprinkle the detergent directly on the clothing or put it in one place so that it is not tangled.
4. If you are worried about discoloration, apply a thick detergent solution to the inconspicuous part and leave it for about 5 minutes. Do not wash anything that discolors or discolors.
● We recommend rinsing twice.
|Usage guideline||<In the case of a general type washing machine>
Water volume 65L (washing amount 6.0kg) ⇒ 1.3 spoons ( 1 heap full , 64g)
Water amount 55L (washing amount 4.5kg) ⇒ 1.0 spoon (50g)
Water amount 45L (washing amount 3.0kg) ⇒ 0.7 spoons ( upper scale : 36g)
30L of water ( 1.5kg wash volume) ⇒ 0.4 spoons ( lower scale : 21g)
<Drum type washing machine>
7.0kg wash volume ⇒ 1.3 spoons ( 1 cup full pile: 64g)
Amount of laundry 6.0 kg ⇒ 1.0 spoon (50 g)
Amount of laundry 4.5 kg ⇒ 0.7 spoon ( upper scale : 36 g)
Amount of laundry 2.0 kg ⇒ 0.4 spoon ( lower scale : 21 g)
● A guideline for usage is displayed Some washing machines do not match the above usage guidelines. Please weigh the detergent as a guide.
● The amount of laundry to be washed is approximately 70 to 80% of the size of the washing machine.
The measuring spoon may be buried inside. Be
sure to use the attack reset power spoon (blue) included in this box .
|Soaking method||If you put it on, it's easy to clean without scrubbing! !
● The effect may not achieve depending on the degree and type of dirt.
|Precautions||● Do not place the product in a place where it can be reached by children or where it falls or falls, as an unexpected accident may occur .
● Be careful where you put it to prevent people with dementia from accidentally eating it.
● Do not use for any other purpose.
● Avoid long-term storage and do not store in hot and humid places. It may harden or become difficult to melt.
● Wash hands thoroughly with water after use.
● Use glove for rough people or when using for a long time, or when washing with a brush.
● Do not store detergent in water in a closed container. Oxygen is generated and internal pressure may rise.
|First aid||● If it gets in your eyes, immediately rinse with running water for at least 15 minutes without rubbing, and be sure to see an eye doctor.
● If a small amount of powder or detergent solution is swallowed, rinse the mouth without drinking and take water. If the abnormality remains, consult a doctor.
● If a large amount of it enters your mouth or nose, contact a doctor immediately for consultation.
Made in Japan