With the power of waso (Japanese botanicals) born from research into Japanese women’s hair, this protective beautifying hair care series repairs damage and protects hair right down to its essence, and strengthens hair against damage with every use.
- The Moisturizing gives a moist and settled finish even to dry and unmanageable hair.
- Formulated with repairing and protective ingredients－“Pure Japanese Botanicals Premium Extract”
- pure lipids from rice bran (Rice bran oil), Apricot Oil, Tea Blossom Extract, dianthus extract, Soapberry, Rice germ oil, Blackberry Lily, Camellia, Rice bran extract (Selected ingredients derived from water used to wash rice)
- Retains the moisture in both hair and scalp, and repairs and prevents damage caused by dryness
- Non-silicone Shampoo Formulated with plant-derived, amino-acid based cleansing ingredients(Lauroylsarcosine TEA, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate , Sodium Cocoyl Methyl Taurate)
- Repairs damage from dryness and prevents cuticle peeling through its dense foam
- Provides a moist, settled, and silky finish
- Sulfate-free Formulation
- The lightly sweet scent of apricot blended with the elegant aroma of cherry blossoms
Water, lauroyl sarcosine TEA, palm kernel fatty acid amidopropyl betaine, cocamide methyl MEA, cocamide MEA, cocoyl glutamic acid TEA, glycol distearate, cocoyl methyl taurine Na, rice bran oil, apricot kernel oil, tea flower extract, kawaraneshiko Seed extract, mukuroji extract, rice germ oil, hyopia extract, camellia seed extract, rice bran extract, sodium chloride, citric acid, polyquaternium-10, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-7, polyquaternium-49, ethanol, BG, propanediol , EDTA-2Na, benzoic acid Na, perfume, caramel
- This is a Japanese product and the labels on the item are only written in Japanese
- Above is a machine translation and may include obscure expression
- The packaging of the real product may be different from the image.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.