A single sheet of Cleansing Sheet for everything
from makeup removal to skin care!
A generously moistened sheet thoroughly and completely removes makeup,
with no need for rinsing. You can go straight to bed afterward!
Thorough makeup removal with just one sheet!
Large enough (150 mm x 200 mm or approx. 5.9 in. x 7.8 in.) for full-face coverage
Containing about 5.9 ml of cleansing water per sheet Soft and gentle on skin
Friction-reduced formula for skin
Removes makeup and dullness*
to make your skin translucent and moisturized!
*Dead skin cells
Two types of skin lotion-derived moisturizing/cleansing ingredients quickly “float”
and envelop oil-based makeup, as well as dullness-causing dead skin cells,
while maintaining moisture. Gently massage with Cleansing Wipes without rubbing: they easily
and smoothly remove even the thickest eye makeup
and foundation trapped in pores,
turning the skin translucent after each wipe.
Refreshes and moisturizes skin
– Moisturizing type –
Containing moisturizing adsorptive amino acid* For freshly moisturized skin protected from dryness
Fold one sheet several times, place it on the eyelid for about ten seconds while taking care not to let the liquid enter the eye, and wipe off gently. To remove eyeliner and mascara, gently press an edge of the folded sheet to blend and dissolve the makeup, instead of rubbing.
Fold and wipe to leave no traces of makeup!
Makeup removers sometimes leave traces in certain areas, such as at the corner of the eye, around the wings of the nose, and in the
* To open, uncap and pull the inner ring with fingers.
* Be sure that the skin is trouble-free when using the product. Do not use on scarred, eczematous or otherwise troubled skin. In case of irritation, discoloration (or white spots), blackening or other abnormal conditions, stop use immediately and consult a dermatologist.
* Close your eyes and avoid contact with the eyes. If liquid gets into your eyes and you feel any abnormality (e.g. blurred vision), rinse off immediately. If abnormality (blurred vision, etc.) persists, consult an ophthalmologist (eye doctor).
* Eyelash extensions may come off due to cleansing factors or friction.
* After each use, close the package by pressing the cap firmly to keep the remaining sheets from drying, which can deteriorate the product quality.
* Once the package is opened, use up the sheets within a reasonable period of time.
* The sheets are not water-soluble; do not flush in the toilet.
* The liquid may seep from the sheets if the package is pressed strongly from outside (in a bag, for example).