Moony Natural Cotton Newborn to 3000g Nappies are specially designed for babies born with lighter body weight.
It fits smaller babies perfectly so it is more comfortable to wear.
Natural cotton provides softness and comfort that reduces chances of nappy rush.
Cute & Friendly Winnie the Pooh designs
(Three designs per package)
A babies’ weight changes most dramatically, during the newborn to S size phase. There has been an increase in the ratio of babies born small.
● Baby’s growth curve during the first year (changes in weight)
● Changes in the ratio of babies with a birth weight of less than 3,000g
Smaller-sized babies in particular tend to experience diaper-related problems
●The incidence rate of problems for smaller babies at the time of hospital discharge
When considering the weight of babies over 3kg at time of hospital discharge as “100”
Proper fitting diapers should feel more comfortable for babies, too.
You can choose diaper size according to the stage of your baby’s growth:
Preemie (birth to 3kg) and Newborn (birth to 5kg).
Unicharm carries out professional research on the form and top sheet functions of diapers.
Unicharm has conducted extensive research and has announced that their new diapers developed to fit the body size and skin (i.e. material that is gentle to the skin) of premature babies can reduce the stress of urination and defecation. The research was carried out in collaboration with the Japan Association of Research on Developmental Care.
- 1. It was found that there is a high likelihood that Moony Preemie, which was developed to be suitable for the body size and skin (i.e. material that is gentle to the skin) of premature babies can reduce their stress of urination and defecation.
- 2. The texture, design and size of Moony Preemie, has received positive evaluation
About the 17th Neonatal Respiratory Care and Monitoring Forum
(March 19 – 21, 2015)
- About the Japan Association of Research on Developmental Care
- Based on the principle of developmental care (to implement kind and compassionate care focused around babies and their families with the objective of babies’ warm emotional growth), the Association aims for the development of neonatal medicine and the creation of futures for babies and their families. At the same time, the Association develops and promotes educational programs for physicians, nurses, etc. (President: Hiroshi Nishida, M.D., Honorary Professor, Tokyo Women’s Medical University)
How to use Moony
- – The side with the tape is “The backside”
- – Open the diaper and slide the back half under the baby to the top of the waist
- – Pull the tape and make sure that it fits snugly
The entire backside of the diaper stretches which prevents you from worrying about the diaper being too tight for your baby.
*Note: Make sure that the left and right sides have been placed symmetrically
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.