Pigeon Soap For For Partial Washing Of Baby Clothes 120g
Baby-friendly detergent for newborn baby
- A soap for cleaning baby clothes, which removes stubborn stains.
- For stubborn stains that are hard to remove only by washing with a machine
- Vegetable cleaning ingredients and enzymes are used to clean the baby's poop stains.
- It can also be used to clean up spilled food.
- Keeps baby clothes clean with antibacterial ingredients.
- Additive-free, no coloring, no bleach, no phosphorus, no fluorescent agent
- Soft soap scent
* Surfactant : 96.3%
(pure soap content: 94.8%, fatty acid sodium)
(Surfactants other than pure soap: sodium alkyl ether sulfate)
* Antibacterial agents, enzymes, fragrances
* Do not use for any other purpose.
* After using, wash your hands thoroughly with water.
* Use cooking gloves for people who are rough or who use it for a long time.
* If you experience redness or itchiness during use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
* Be careful not to mischief infants and keep them within reach.
* Do not expose to extremely high or low temperatures, high humidity, or direct sunlight.
* This product may turn a little yellow, but the quality is not a problem.
Please read the label before use
* Wash according to the clothing label.
* Do not use this product if it cannot be washed with water.
* Do not use for textile products such as silk, wool and wool that have a neutral label.
* Colored products are tested for fading (separate washing) on inconspicuous areas, and not washed if discoloration or fading occurs.
*If swallowed, take appropriate measures such as giving water.
* If detergent gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with water without rubbing.
* If you have any abnormalities, please consult your doctor.