Relieves rough hands and feet and dryness.
Shiseido Urea Cream is a Japanese skincare cream containing 10% of urea, squalane, and hyaluronic acid to moisturize dry and rough skin, keeping it soft, smooth and supple.
Urea, also known as carbamide, is a natural substance compound found in the surface layer of our skin that maintains skin moisture balance and the suppleness of the skin.
The levels of urea in our skin are reduced when the skin is dry or in certain skin conditions such as dermatitis or eczema. This causes rough, irritated, scaly, or flaky skin.
Urea-based skincare products hold water on molecules enabling skin cells to absorb and retain additional moisture.
- This cream blended with 10% of urea penetrates quickly and deeply into the skin, making even the hardest skin from fingertips, heels, and knees, more flexible and soft.
- Urea is non-toxic, non-allergenic, anti-itch, anti-microbial, colorless, and odorless.
- Shiseido Urea cream spreads well when applied, with no sticky feeling.
Tocopherol acetate: 1 mg Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate: 0.5 mg Liquid paraffin, squalane, vaseline, silicon oil, setanol, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, 1,3-butylene glycol, stearic acid, bechenic acid, glycerin triisooctanoate, Contains polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, polyoxyl stearate, glycerin stearate, Na hydroxide, Na citrate, Na etedate, paraffin, Na hyaluronate, and one other ingredient.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
- This is a Japanese product and the labels on the item are only written in Japanese
- Above is a machine translation and may include obscure expression
- The packaging of the real product may be different from the image.