To fight against moisture and mold on clothes!
● Slim but plenty of dehumidification.
● Since the drug becomes jelly-like, you can see the dehumidifying effect at a glance.
● As it removes moisture, it can also be used as a measure against mold.
NO.1 Brand Dehumidifier Share (Source: Intage SRI Dehumidifier, July 2015 – June 2020, Total Sales)
● Thoroughly dehumidify and remove moisture from the drawers /suitcases to prevent mold.
● Absorbs moisture and hardens into a jelly. Since the drug becomes jelly-like, you can see the dehumidifying effect at a glance.
● When used in combination with insect repellents such as Musshuda and Neopara, it protects clothing with its dehumidifying and insect repellent effects.
Calcium chloride, water retention agent
How to use
-Be sure to face the white hygroscopic surface upward and place it on the top of clothing as it is. (Do not put it in your pocket or bag.)
- When the granular drug becomes jelly-like, replace it.
- Use in an environment that is as tight as possible.
Disposal after use: After use, please dispose of it according to the local waste disposal rules.
Storage: Avoid direct sunlight and places with high temperature and humidity, and store in a sealed state.
- This product dehumidifies when opened, so use all (5 sheets) at a time.
The estimated amount of use: 1 drawer(approx. 50L) 1 sheet per box (approx. 50L)
- This is a Japanese product and the labels on the item are only written in Japanese
- Above is a machine translation and may include obscure expression
- The packaging of the real product may be different from the image